Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

Schedule Multiple Sends

LeeDenver
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I'm new to Constant Contact, and wish to schedule my emails (I have 50+ which rotate each week, so 25 per week) each for 4 bi-monthly sends. Right now we are scheduling each send once, every week. This is inefficient and I wish to set up each email to send 4 times spanning the total of 2 months, each going out every other week. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @LeeDenver. There isn't a built-in scheduling feature to have an email send more than once without needing to make copies.  

A workaround would be to create an automated series that has the original email and three copies. From there, you'll set the delay for each following email to be 14 days. However, you can't select to have it start on a set date like you can with regular email campaigns. Also, you would need to make sure that no one is added to the list you select when creating the series as they will start their own queue upon joining the list and receive the email at a different time from others.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (73%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST