Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Social Media Post Time Zone

pierrechamber
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

When I am scheduling a social media post, the time zone it allows for scheduling is PST. My time zone is CT, but it won't allow me to click it to change it. I checked my regional settings and the time zone is set to CT. Please help! 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @pierrechamber ,

This is a recognized issue for social posts, which pull their time zone info from your device's time zone. For now, the workaround would be to schedule the post for what your time would be in your device's current time zone settings (PST), as transposed from the when you want it to post for your audience (CT).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST