Only 2 Weeks Remain in the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Surveys

SOLVED
Go to solution
PeggyR67
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

What is a good response rate for a survey?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach

A good response rate for an email survey generally falls between 10% to 20%. However, this can vary based on your target audience, how engaged they are with your brand, the survey's relevance, and the survey's length and clarity. Keep your survey short and simple so that it is easy to get your audience to complete it. You may also want to consider offering an incentive such as a discount, white paper or some other reward for completing the survey.

We frequently prepare surveys and get strong results and good feedback for our clients. They use the information as learning tools for themselves and for marketing purposes. Reach out to me if you have any questions. I am always happy to help.

David Fischer

Solutions For Growth

Schedule a call

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Coach

A good response rate for an email survey generally falls between 10% to 20%. However, this can vary based on your target audience, how engaged they are with your brand, the survey's relevance, and the survey's length and clarity. Keep your survey short and simple so that it is easy to get your audience to complete it. You may also want to consider offering an incentive such as a discount, white paper or some other reward for completing the survey.

We frequently prepare surveys and get strong results and good feedback for our clients. They use the information as learning tools for themselves and for marketing purposes. Reach out to me if you have any questions. I am always happy to help.

David Fischer

Solutions For Growth

Schedule a call

0 Votes

Hi what can we do to improve a survey response rate?  We think we did all the right things: short survey (<:30 seconds); extremely topical to our users (what do they most need from us to be successful); and an incentive for participating with a deadline to participate? ...yet we only had 2 responses?  Can we send it again??? What do you suggest?

Community Coach
0 Votes

@AmyJ985 Yes, certainly send it again to those who did not reply to it. If you'd like to place here the link to the survey, I'm happy to review it and provide feedback.
And how many people received it?

David Fischer

Solutions For Growth

Schedule a call

Featured Article

Use Sections to Build Email Campaigns Faster and Improve Engagement Rates

Using Sections while designing your marketing email not only increases your own efficiency but helps you to deliver a more friendly, organized message. Check out some of the key benefits of using sections in email.

See Article

Featured Thread

Casual Conversations: What's your go-to playlist?

If you listen to music while you work, share your playlist below so we can be inspired and maybe find some new music!

View thread

Featured Thread

Ready, Set, Send Challenge Week 5: Reporting

Discover tips for maximizing engagement after you hit send!

Join challenge
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
OCT 24
Engage and Convert: The Email and Social Media Power Play
2PM - 3PM EST