Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

System generated labels on 1-5 scaled questions

user7342
Rookie
0 Votes

When i create a new question, or copy paste a question on a 1-5 scale, the system puts in the labels, "Lower Range" and "Upper Range". These are probably left over from another user in our system, but even when you type in new labels, the old labels appear. VERY frustrating. How do i eliminate this issue? thank you

6 REPLIES 6
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user7342 ,

Did you copy the survey from a previous one? If so, does wholly removing this question, then adding a new version of it resolve the issue?

Or is this occurring with a survey you've built from scratch?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
StephenG9878
Rookie
0 Votes

We are facing this same issue.  Appears there is no urgency to resolve this issue as most know a standard CXP customer experience survey allows you to choose between 1-10 on a satisfaction scale.  Further no one can change the parameters of this item as it defaults back to 1-5 and shows the existing labels as well.  Why is no one at CC interested in addressing this issue as it seems quite minimal and something that could be rendered quickly?  At this point I'm led to believe the CC will continue to A: Raise pricing and B: continue to fail at improving their platform.  Seems odd to me.

StephenG9878
Rookie
0 Votes

The ability to adjust the parameters of the numeric scale in surveys has been ongoing for quite some time according to the questions I've seen here.  Appears there is no urgency to resolve this issue as most know a standard CXP customer experience survey allows you to choose between 1-10 on a satisfaction scale.  Further no one can change the parameters of this item as it defaults back to 1-5 and shows the existing labels as well when you hit save.  Why is no one at CC interested in addressing this issue as it seems quite minimal and something that could be rendered rather quickly?

StephenG9878
Rookie
0 Votes

I've asked the same question twice now regarding why the numeric scale on the survey page can't be edited and my question keeps getting deleted.  Is this because constant contact would rather avoid the question than provide a timeline when this will be fixed?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @StephenG9878 ,

Your previous replies were merged into a thread you'd already replied to. You can see this by going to your Community profile, or by referring to the email notifications (if you've setup your Comm profile in such a way) about you making the posts. The issue's been tracked to your account, so if and when there's an update, you'll be notified directly.

William A
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

I'd also advise keeping our Community Guidelines in mind when posting to the Community.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST