Tickets for Events

SOLVED
Go to solution
FritzMc8963
Rookie
0 Votes

I have an event for which there are several options for tickets but I need them to be mutually exclusive. In other words, there are three (3) options for tickets but a registrant can only choose one of the three options. How can I set that up in my event? Just to complicate things, I have three different registration time segments that each have those three options. My time delimiter only shows the available options during that time segment, but I still need to make them mutually exclusive. Thanks in advance for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FritzMc8963 ,

There wouldn't be a way to make it all mutually exclusive at this time. Currently, there's no way to limit the total number of tickets a registrant can claim / pay for - just the quantity of individual tickets types.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FritzMc8963 ,

There wouldn't be a way to make it all mutually exclusive at this time. Currently, there's no way to limit the total number of tickets a registrant can claim / pay for - just the quantity of individual tickets types.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST