Trouble loading my newsletter PDF into the blank template

ecostaedd
Rookie
0 Votes
I have been using CC the last 2 months for my history center newsletter with no issue. This month it said my PDF could not be more than 5mb and the newsletter is 14mb so I could not load the file. There are the same amount of photos I usually use. Someone suggested I resave all the photos at a lower pixel and reload them but this doesn't seem to be the most time effective way. Does anyone have suggestions?
Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @ecostaedd ,

I'd advise going into the program you used to create the PDF, and compressing the file first to remove extraneous data from it. Even if you used the same number of images, there's a myriad of factors (including the actual file size of the images) that would be contributing to the PDF's bloated size. If you cannot get your PDF below 5MB, you'll need to host it elsewhere for linking to.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ecostaedd ,

I'd advise going into the program you used to create the PDF, and compressing the file first to remove extraneous data from it. Even if you used the same number of images, there's a myriad of factors (including the actual file size of the images) that would be contributing to the PDF's bloated size. If you cannot get your PDF below 5MB, you'll need to host it elsewhere for linking to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST