Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

Upload issue

SOLVED
Go to solution
user9089606
Rookie
0 Votes

Is anyone else having trouble with completing the uploading process?  I am having trouble with the uploading process. This has been going on for several weeks. When I upload a document or image, the progress bar shows movement, followed by a check mark in the box, but the option to "insert" is never made available. I have to cancel the upload and return to the previous screen. The upload is always there and available for me to insert, but there is obviously something wrong with the final step in this  process.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user9089606 ,

There is a noted issue with Library uploads staying in "In Progress" that is being reviewed by the devs. I've tracked the issue to your account so when there's an update, you'll be notified.

In the meantime, you can close out of the window and the upload will be completed. You may see a "Cancellation Successful" message, but the upload will still be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user9089606 ,

There is a noted issue with Library uploads staying in "In Progress" that is being reviewed by the devs. I've tracked the issue to your account so when there's an update, you'll be notified.

In the meantime, you can close out of the window and the upload will be completed. You may see a "Cancellation Successful" message, but the upload will still be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST