Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

What content should be included in a real estate newsletter?

Abigail_S
Administrator

I'm not going to claim that I am a real estate agent, so if you are, please jump in and offer advice, but I do know elements you should include to have a successful newsletter! This is also coming from someone who's attention was successfully caught by my own real estate agent's newsletter before I purchased my first home. 

If I were a real estate agent creating an email newsletter, I would include local listings and the past months closings to demonstrate my success. I would also include a section to capture any of my local favorites for the month such as a coffee shop, a local event, or a store I recently tried. I think this would be a great series to start so your buyers can get a taste for the community and have a greater potential to buy! Plus, it also gives your previous buyers more local spots to try if they just moved to the area. 

It would also be great to include any updates happening in the market and offer your advice! If you have a blog, this would be a good space to advertise your thoughts or give a small teaser. 

If you're still not feeling inspired, you also have access to our Campaign Feedback section where you can get advice before you send your content out!

Let me know below what you include in your newsletters even if you aren't a real estate agent! 

Abigail St Jean

Community Program Manager

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

5 REPLIES 5
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Something to remember is that every email doesn't have to have a sale as the end goal. I would include a resource that is either related to the home-buying process or homeownership so you can reach two different audiences. Maybe "5 Kitchen Trends We're Seeing Recently".

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach

I am pleased to add additional info to this discussion on content to include for a real estate email using our in-depth expertise at Solutions for Growth.

Overall, we suggest a concise format that maintains a professional (yet approachable) tone to deliver valuable information. It can also be optimal to clearly state the purpose of this particular email - whether it's a new property listing, a follow-up, a market update, or an invitation to an open house in your email header.

A few other items to consider:

• Include a Market Update: A short paragraph or bullet points on recent market trends, average home prices, or local real estate news.

• If you are including Featured Properties, Quick-Move-Ins, Open Houses or Promotions, it helps to list: 
    1. Property Address: Full address of the property.
    2. Key Features: Number of bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, unique features (e.g., pool, renovated kitchen).
    3. Price: Listing price
    4. Photos: Attach or link to high-quality images of the property.
    5. Link to Listing: Provide a link to the property listing on your website or MLS.

• Consider adding a few of your own “Client Success Stories” - including testimonials (positive feedback from recent clients - highlighting their experience and satisfaction with your services) or a “Case Study” with brief stories of recent transactions and how you helped clients achieve their goal.

• Signature: Always include a professional email signature with your name, title, agency, phone number, and social media links if applicable.

• How about some Interactive Content? You can include some polls or fun surveys - engage your readers by asking for their opinions on market trends, preferred features in a home, or other relevant topics. Or fun quizzes related to real estate, such as “What’s Your Home Style?” or “How Much Can You Afford?”

At Solutions for Growth, we’ve spent years crafting hundreds of customized and highly effective real estate emails - ensuring that our client’s messaging is achieved with exceptional quality. 

See a few examples of our real estate emails here:

https://campaignlp.constantcontact.com/em/1141298050262/d96bf183-cdc3-44d4-a41b-84289d78dbf7

https://campaignlp.constantcontact.com/em/1109596037336/255cd100-a3b8-4c2a-ab09-e3218c821e2b

Can I help you with any other specific questions? Please schedule a call with me today.

First and Last Name

Business Name

Link Text

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Wow! I love these suggestions, David. Thank you for sharing real-life examples of emails sent by real estate agents.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

Thanks @Caitlin_M showing actual emails tends to make our advice resonate further. 🙂

First and Last Name

Business Name

Link Text

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Abigail_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Amazing suggestions, @DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth

Abigail St Jean

Community Program Manager

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST