Master email marketing fundamentals. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge Week 2!

You need to provide additional information. Please correct the errors below and try again.

MoniqueC8
Rookie
0 Votes

I keep getting this error message when wanting to send email blast.

I have checked community answers. I have already Checked me address, check the subject line and all the thinsg that are listed in the community chats, but i still can't send emails.

because of this error

You need to provide additional information. Please correct the errors below and try again.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MoniqueC8 ,

I just spoke with a member of our higher level technical team, and they're wondering if any changes were made to the footer or your account's business details while the email was still in draft. It seems that some templates will be essentially broken, if that info is updated after an email has been created in draft form. When you made your latest email, did you make any changes to its footer or your account's address details afterwards?

They're going to look further at your account and the email itself, to see if they can absolutely pin it on that issue, or to see if there's some other underlying cause. They'll be reaching out via email within the next four business days with an update. In the meantime, if you need to get the email pushed out sooner, they're advising recreating it from scratch, do not copy the glitched version that's currently giving that error message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

Featured Article

Use Sections to Build Email Campaigns Faster and Improve Engagement Rates

Using Sections while designing your marketing email not only increases your own efficiency but helps you to deliver a more friendly, organized message. Check out some of the key benefits of using sections in email.

See Article

Featured Thread

Casual Conversations: What's your go-to playlist?

If you listen to music while you work, share your playlist below so we can be inspired and maybe find some new music!

View thread

Featured Thread

Ready, Set, Send Challenge: Week 2 - Designing the Perfect Email

Learn how to create emails to effectively engage with your audience and drive the results you want.

Join challenge
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
OCT 24
Engage and Convert: The Email and Social Media Power Play
2PM - 3PM EST