Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

contact form 7 integration

SCCDP
Rookie
0 Votes

Does anybody know about this:

https://contactform7.com/2024/02/02/we-end-the-constant-contact-integration/

Contact Form 7 has deprecated Constant Contact integration due to a "dark pattern" in the Constant Contact billing page.  I looked, and I can't see what they are talking about.  It looks like an ordinary billing page to me.  

Contact Form 7 integration has always been a glitchy feature. It fails frequently, and now it seems completely dead. The CF7 author has said he won't support Constant Contact any more, so no fix will be forthcoming.  Is there an alternative I can use?  

One important feature for me is provided by a companion plug in, Contact Form CFDB7. It keeps an on board database of CF7 activity. It is the only reason I have survived this far. When CF7 fails, CFDB7 comes to the rescue.  I am looking for a solution that will upload my forms data to Constant Contact AND keep an on board database for emergency intervention.  

Any help would be appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST