Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

email contact and phone number of prospect clients

SOLVED
Go to solution
CresoB
Rookie
0 Votes

Does the algorithm provide email addresses or business phone numbers of the prospect customers in my industry? Do I get any help in making my list of contacts?

If the answers is NOT. You guys are forgetting to address one of the most important aspects that we small & medium business owners have to face. 

What is the point of having all these features if I do not have who to send communications to?

Can you refer me to a service who can sell or provide these business contacts?

I am asking for business email addresses and phone numbers. Not private personal numbers.

If the answer is Yes. I will come back to have your services.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @CresoB ,

We do not sell, nor allow purchased contact lists in our system. Please see our email permissions policy, SMS permissions policy, our Community's Review FAQ, or our Terms if you have further questions regarding this Compliance stance.

For guidance on organically growing your contact list, I'd recommend taking a look at these articles:

I'd also recommend checking out our New Customer Hub here in the Community, underneath the Resources tab at the top, for further guidance on getting started with your account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @CresoB,

I am moving this over to our questions and discussions area in order to get you a more rapid response. 

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

William_A
Administrator

Hello @CresoB ,

We do not sell, nor allow purchased contact lists in our system. Please see our email permissions policy, SMS permissions policy, our Community's Review FAQ, or our Terms if you have further questions regarding this Compliance stance.

For guidance on organically growing your contact list, I'd recommend taking a look at these articles:

I'd also recommend checking out our New Customer Hub here in the Community, underneath the Resources tab at the top, for further guidance on getting started with your account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST