Looking for feedback and advice before sending your latest email, newsletter, or campaign?

help with changing my cased.com

AngieL5562
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, my name is Angela and i need a little help with changing my cased.com. I am not able to save and move forward. Do anyone know how to move past this part?

2 REPLIES 2
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AngieL5562,

Thanks for posting. I am moving your question into our questions and discussions area so we can get you assistance as quickly as possible. 

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AngieL5562 ,

I'm not sure I'm understanding what you mean when you need help changing your "cased.com." Can you elaborate further on what it is you're trying to do within your Constant Contact account?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST