Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

inline form with elementor

mgrLBB
Rookie
0 Votes
I am new to Constant contact. I downloaded the plugin and added the universal code to the theme editor and the short code but still not seeing the form. What am I doing wrong?
4 REPLIES 4
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @mgrLBB. Did you follow the steps outlined in our article on installing inline sign-up forms? There are specific instructions for the Elementor site builder. If you have followed the steps and are still not seeing the form, you will need to contact your site builder support. We are not able to assist with the installation.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
mgrLBB
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Caitlin,

Thanks for the replay. I did follow the steps re setting up the universal code in the theme and used the shortcode .  That didnt work.  When I last spoke to support they said that bc I had the plugin installed I should not do that.  So I tried with the plugin and still no luck.  If you have any more suggestions please let me know. 

I am hoping for a call from Constant Contact on Monday to resolve this.  

CourtneyR617
Rookie
0 Votes

I did the same thing. I installed the plugin, and added the widget. I tried using the form didn't work. Then tried using the HTML didn't work. The shortcode doesn't work either. It has to be an engineering problem. 

CourtneyR617
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. This issue has been a problem as of June and they have yet to fix it beyond frustrated. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST