Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

one link for multiple pictures or multiple documents

LaurieK26
Rookie

Just thought it would be nice if I am putting a link in for a picture or a document if I could choose more than one in an email.  For example, "Click here for more pictures from our party".  And then be able to see multiple photos-  As far as I can tell I don't see anything like that?  I can only provide one solo picture - 

Same with documents - If I want a viewer to see three documents on one click?

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator

Hello @LaurieK26 ,

With how images need to be embedded and documents need to be linked to in emails, this wouldn't really be possible in one email.

My suggestion would be to host these files in a cloud drive, put them into a folder, and then link to that folder's URL within the email. This way you're linking to an entire folder of media, rather than trying to insert multiple separate links or images into your email.

See also:

Inserting text links

Inserting image links

Inserting button links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LaurieK26
Rookie

Thank you, when I called customer service a while back they did not give me that suggestion!  Much appreciated!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (75%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST