please add a tiktok logo to the existing social follow block

SOLVED
Go to solution
SusanF603
Brand Influencer
why cant a tiktok logo be added to the existing social follow block on marketing campaigns. Ive seen the message that tiktok appears on the Cross-Platform Editor (CPE) builder but I'm typically copying existing campaigns and then updating them which saves me time.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @SusanF603,

Thank you for bringing your concern to the Community. I can appreciate why it would be helpful to have the TikTok logo added to the social block with the current campaign editor you're using, but unfortunately there are no plans to update the third-generation editor. I recommend reviewing the benefits of switching to CPE.

I imagine time is one factor, but are there other reasons you feel hesitant to switch and create your campaign in CPE?

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @SusanF603,

Thank you for bringing your concern to the Community. I can appreciate why it would be helpful to have the TikTok logo added to the social block with the current campaign editor you're using, but unfortunately there are no plans to update the third-generation editor. I recommend reviewing the benefits of switching to CPE.

I imagine time is one factor, but are there other reasons you feel hesitant to switch and create your campaign in CPE?

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

SusanF603
Brand Influencer
0 Votes

Most of the ads we send are repeats or similar enough to prior ads so copy/paste and update is easy to do ... This question just came up for the first time so we don't normally need special changes.  The options in the CPE are not necessary to us so I didnt consider switching but will carry it up the chain since its seems the only way to move forward with Constant Contact.

SusanF603
Brand Influencer
0 Votes

I just noticed this -- in the descrption of CDE "Copying a third-generation email on desktop will also likely recreate the email in the Cross Device Editor".

I copy old emails ALL THE TIME -- so how do I know if my new email is in the CDE?    (also you said CPE -- did you mean CDE).

In this particular instance -- I created an email today from a copy of an old email and it did not offer me a tiktok option on social media options.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Not all 3GE templates are cross-compatible in a way that they'll result in an automatic switch to the new editor. If the template you're copying from doesn't make this conversion, then you'd need to rebuild it in the new editor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (60%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST