Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

the ever growing Email Campaign pages

MelanieB7619
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi 

so my Email Campaign page is now 5 pages deep.  I have sorted into Folders but yet they are still there?  is there anyway, without deleting them, to remove them from The List?  so that say I have 1 page of active campaign emails?

:smileyface:

thanks!

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @MelanieB7619 ,

Even if you sort emails and other campaign types into folders, they'll still appear in their respective overall categories. The only way for these to not be included would be to delete them.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MelanieB7619 ,

Even if you sort emails and other campaign types into folders, they'll still appear in their respective overall categories. The only way for these to not be included would be to delete them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MelanieB7619
Rookie
0 Votes

thanks!  is there a way to make them INACTIVE?  i would seem that if you were a longtime user of CC that your campaign list would be large and if everything had not been properly filed, you would have a time trying to find anything.  Ive been a user for a year and i already have 5 pages to hunt thru.  Just seems like there would be a better way....

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

The sorting would be those files, as well as the specific campaign-types that can be selected from the navigation bar's Marketing Campaigns tab.

Outside of deleting a campaign that's able to be, a campaign will show in their applicable overall campaign types regardless of its status (draft, active, inactive, done, sent, etc.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST