turning a campaign into an insert

SOLVED
Go to solution
DeltaPRC
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

Is there a way to change a campaign to print as an insert? I'd like to print two per page, landscape view. I can't seem to find this option anywhere. Thanks, anybody! ~Sheri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DeltaPRC , you can print / download email campaigns from the Preview pop-up in the editor, and on the More menu option on the overall Campaigns screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DeltaPRC , you can print / download email campaigns from the Preview pop-up in the editor, and on the More menu option on the overall Campaigns screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DeltaPRC
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

Thank you, William.  I found that option but because I was trying to resize the email campaign I never found that function.  I need to be able to use my email campaign as a bulletin/poster insert so I can keep the continuity of a campaign or event instead of changing graphics from one flyer to the email to the printed bulletin insert.  Thank you for trying to help.  Happy Wednesday! ~Sheri

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (80%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST