Introduce Yourself!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Welcome to the Ecommerce Group! We’re excited to have you here.

It goes without saying (as I’m saying it) that we’re all here because of a shared ambition of being the best business we can be.

This group is for you and your peers to share, support, and commiserate with each other. In that spirit, let’s get started by introducing yourself.

• What’s your name?
  • Tell us a little bit about your business.
  • What’s your favorite part of running a business?

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
2 REPLIES 2
JayL221
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Hi. I'm new to your group. My name is Jay LeVert, and I am with an accounting firm, LeVert and Associates, Inc. We provide management consulting, accounting, para-legal, grant writing, and other support services to a variety of business models. However, our major client base is in the music entertainment industry, and non-profit organizations. Our website, www.levertandassociates.com provides additional information on our other service areas.

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @JayL221,

Welcome to this group, as well! I saw you're also a member of the nonprofit group, though I suppose your accounting firm straddles both worlds. Looking forward to seeing you around the discussions!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST