Share Your Inspiring Story: Why Did You Start Your Business?

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Whether it's a personal experience, a shared conviction, or a calling that couldn't be ignored, we want to hear about it. Your story may resonate with others, inspiring them to join the cause or empowering them to overcome challenges.

How to Share Your Story:

1. Comment below: Share your business's origin story, the challenges you faced, and the impact you've made. What inspired you to start this journey, and how has it evolved?

2. Include Visuals: A picture is worth a thousand words. If you have any images, videos, or other visuals that accompany your story, feel free to share them. They add a personal touch to your narrative.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Template Feedback & Inspiration

4 REPLIES 4
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

@user9338972@user3595455 what started you on your business journeys?

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @CherylA6,

This is a great space to build a community of like-minded peers all trying to make it in the retail/ecommerce space. It would be helpful if you could reply to this post and share your business goals for your jewelry store and whether it's online, physical store, or both!

richards3543
Rookie

My story originated as a tennis player learning my skills from a master coach I spent 5 yrs with Him. I’ve been a tennis coach  PTR for 7 years Paying the game forward for aspiring seniors, focusing on fitness and health and bringing a lifetime experience 

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

That is amazing @richards3543. I myself have always enjoyed tennis and have attended the US Open on a couple of occasions. It has such an energetic environment.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (50%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST