Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Email Date

LindaT554
Rookie
0 Votes

I send out a newsletter three or four times a year.  One of my readers suggested I put a date or time of the year (Spring, Fall, etc.) on each newsletter so that when  they make a hard copy, they know when it came out.  I need some advice as to where to put this and how.  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LindaT554 ,

I'd suggest including this as just a standard part of your email's body. For example, you could just insert a text block at the top of your email, and add the season or send date in either the left corner, right corner, or center. Some examples of how you could set this up would be:

Two text blocks beside each other, one left-aligned, one right-aligned

Screenshot 2021-10-07 141114.jpg

a single text block, right-aligned

Screenshot 2021-10-07 141149.jpg

or something visually similar. You could also add this to the bottom of your newsletter as part of a built-in footer with contact info, or any other number of ways. However the most common is generally at the top of a newsletter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Share your marketing campaign with other small business experts and gather valuable tips and feedback to improve your email newsletters, social campaigns, and more. Add @CTCTHelp to your post and we will share it on social media for additional feedback!