Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Real Estate Market

BrysonW21
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, 

Can I get help setting up my real estate campaign?

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrysonW21 ,

If you're wanting 1:1 guidance as you setup an email or other campaign type, you're welcome to call our general support for that live assistance. For a more personalized experience, and narrower advice regarding real estate specifically, you may want to look into the Marketing Advisor and Manager premium services we offer.

Additionally, I'd recommend taking a look at our company's blog, and searching for "real estate," as that will bring up a lot of articles that can assist you in setting up your initial campaigns, and moving forward with conversions and outreach. There's also this PDF, which has some of the basics for engaging potential clients via email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JoannaG0
Rookie
0 Votes

yes

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Share your marketing campaign with other small business experts and gather valuable tips and feedback to improve your email newsletters, social campaigns, and more. Add @CTCTHelp to your post and we will share it on social media for additional feedback!