E-mail Feedback please

Rookie

Good day to you. Could you please give me some feedback on my email? What did I do well? What do I need to improve at? What are good preheaders I could use? Thank you by the way for your monthly content suggestions. I have been using them. 

https://app.constantcontact.com/pages/campaigns/email#/edit/activity/88de70de-0551-4b18-b32b-a53a23e...

Cecille

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @21132,

Thanks for posting! We won't be able to see the email campaign with that URL. It'll just redirect to our own accounts. The campaign will first have to be sent (if it's not ready for your audience, you an always create a list with just your email address in it and then send it that way), and then you can copy and share the generated URL. Please let me know if you have any trouble. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST