Account Delet

Participant

Account Delet

Do not need this account just now but am starting a new website and will want to bring CC back into use.. Will be a month to get everything up and running. Your suggestions

1 REPLY 1

Hello @charleyJ ,

If you're needing to put your account on a temporary hold, I'd suggest looking into suspending, rather than cancelling. Suspending your account will still keep it active, but unable to publish / send anything live. This way you can continue to work in it to some degree while you're re-configuring other aspects of your business / organization, for a significantly lower monthly price.

To ensure you're assisted, I submitted a callback ticket to our Billing team so they can go into detail on how a temporary suspension vs a temporary cancellation would work with your account. They'll also be the ones to make sure your account is set up properly for the suspension / cancellation. They should be reaching out within the next 1 - 2 business days. If you'd like  quicker response, feel free to call them directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.