Adding an Image to Landing Page

ChipW839
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm trying to add a logo to this lead gen page but the system won't allow me to add any photo or gif.

Insert and Cancel Button not working. Has anyone encountered this issue?

Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 10.52.40 PM.png

8 REPLIES 8
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ChipW839,

I do apologize that you are having this experience. To troubleshoot this, please make a copy of the landing page. This will allow you to insert another image. Each time you want to insert another image or change the current image, you will need to make another copy of the landing page.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
WinsupplyFL
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. Insert or cancel button are not working.  I tried it in chrome and safari on my mac. Making a copy of it did work though. 

AmberB250
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  

Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @AmberB250,

I do apologize that you are having the same experience. Make a copy of the landing page and this will allow you to insert another image. Each time you want to insert another image or change the current image, you will need to make another copy of the landing page. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AmberB250
Rookie
0 Votes

This did not work.  In fact when I try to save one it does not even save.  Are you able to have more than one sign up?

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AmberB250,

Yes, I do recommend creating a brand new one from here if making a copy is not working. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

GabbyF19
Rookie

Is Constant Contact going to do anything to fix this bug? It's frustrating to pay for a platform that only has cumbersome, time-wasting work around solutions for a problem that's at least a year old. 

SarinaB
Rookie
0 Votes

This still isn't fixed. I don't understand why. So frustrating.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST