Adding to an existing Campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
TaylorH955
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I've never gotten the hang of how Constant Contact works and it's really clunky to work with and look at.  

I'm trying to create a new email and add it to an existing campaign.  I want to add it this way so any new contacts I add to the list associated with this campaign will subsequently get that email as well.  

Thanks in advance,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @TaylorH955. From what I understand, you are looking to add an email to an automated series that is sent to your new contacts, correct? If the automated series is active, new emails cannot be added. You will need to cancel the original series and create a new one with the new email added.

Please let us know if you were looking to accomplish something different.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @TaylorH955. From what I understand, you are looking to add an email to an automated series that is sent to your new contacts, correct? If the automated series is active, new emails cannot be added. You will need to cancel the original series and create a new one with the new email added.

Please let us know if you were looking to accomplish something different.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST