Bug that deletes text while typing text into boxes

UrbanWatersNWI
Participant
Hello, I've been working on a newsletter campaign and experienced a frustrating bug repeatedly from start to finish. What I think happens is that Constant Contact is auto-saving the campaign and when auto-save is happening, if I type too fast and/or press the space button, giant sections of recent text are deleted. I noticed that this was happening at the same time the campaign was auto-saving. As you might imagine, it was incredibly aggravating to have large swaths of new text deleted and then to have to re-create the information/find where I left off, etc. As I mentioned, this occurred the entire time I was working on the campaign. If there is a setting I can change to prevent this from happening please let me know! Kind regards, Victoria
1 REPLY 1
William_A

Hello @UrbanWatersNWI ,

For the sake of troubleshooting and narrowing down what might be causing the issues:

• Does this issue occur on other browsers, or in their incognito/private browsing modes?
  • Does the issue occur on other devices you might have access to, or other networks?
  • Are there any browser extensions, ad/pop-up blockers, VPNs, or security software you can temporarily disable to narrow down if one of them might be causing the issue?
  • Does this happen when editing emails made brand new from the Create button? Or does it only occur with emails that have been copied from other copies?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
  • Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article