Can't log in

LindseyM2
Campaign Collaborator

Since you've changed your website, I can't log in

Top Answer
Amanda_G
Employee

We are locking this post due to age. These posts are from two years ago, so it's possible the links are out of date. Let’s start with some basic connectivity troubleshooting.

Please keep in mind that when I say connectivity issues, I'm not necessarily referring to just your internet speed. There are a number of elements that can affect website connectivity and accessibility on an individual basis. The most common culprits are typically incompatible browser extensions, problematic caching or cookies that need to be cleared, or interference from an ad/pop-up blocker, VPN, or other security software erroneously trying to block elements from our site from functioning as intended. Temporarily disabling these tools, and then refreshing our site can help narrow down the source of the issues. Testing to see if the issue occurs on other browsers, in Incognito/Private mode, on other devices, or even other networks can also help narrow down the source of the problem.

If none of those alleviate the issues, please call our general support number so they can continue troubleshooting with you live. If possible, please have a screenshot of your speed test, including the More Info section, ready for the phone agent.

Also, if you are able to provide me information about the device you are using, as well as the version of the operating system the device is running, that may help to narrow some things down as well.

8 REPLIES 8
LindseyM2
Campaign Collaborator

Is anyone else having trouble logging in since the website change? 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LindseyM2 ,

Would you be able to provide any error messages or screenshots of the issue (without showing your username or pass, of course)? When you click the button to Log In from the homepage, does it not go anywhere, or take too long to load? Does going directly to the login screen from this link alleviate the issue at all?

It's also possibly a connectivity error. Try clearing your browser's cache, or try using Incognito/Private browsing, to see if you can get logged in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
user820018
Rookie

its just displaying the loading animation and i can't login to my account from 2 days please resolve the issue

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user820018. Did you attempt the troubleshooting steps Will mentioned earlier in this thread, specifically trying a different browser or an incognito/private browsing window? Taking these steps will allow us to assist you further if they did not work.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
healthylifestylesolutions
Rookie
0 Votes

I've had problems most of the day as well.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @healthylifestylesolutions ,

Could you please refer to my message earlier in this thread, and provide any information for further troubleshooting?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
edwardh576
Rookie
0 Votes

This is not helping. I am having the same issue. I've referred to your previous message, one of the links doesn't even work. Please resolve!!!!!

Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

We are locking this post due to age. These posts are from two years ago, so it's possible the links are out of date. Let’s start with some basic connectivity troubleshooting.

Please keep in mind that when I say connectivity issues, I'm not necessarily referring to just your internet speed. There are a number of elements that can affect website connectivity and accessibility on an individual basis. The most common culprits are typically incompatible browser extensions, problematic caching or cookies that need to be cleared, or interference from an ad/pop-up blocker, VPN, or other security software erroneously trying to block elements from our site from functioning as intended. Temporarily disabling these tools, and then refreshing our site can help narrow down the source of the issues. Testing to see if the issue occurs on other browsers, in Incognito/Private mode, on other devices, or even other networks can also help narrow down the source of the problem.

If none of those alleviate the issues, please call our general support number so they can continue troubleshooting with you live. If possible, please have a screenshot of your speed test, including the More Info section, ready for the phone agent.

Also, if you are able to provide me information about the device you are using, as well as the version of the operating system the device is running, that may help to narrow some things down as well.

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST