Can't log in

Highlighted

Can't log in

Since you've changed your website, I can't log in

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

can't log in

Is anyone else having trouble logging in since the website change? 

Highlighted

Re: Can't log in

Hello @LindseyM2 ,

Would you be able to provide any error messages or screenshots of the issue (without showing your username or pass, of course)? When you click the button to Log In from the homepage, does it not go anywhere, or take too long to load? Does going directly to the login screen from this link alleviate the issue at all?

It's also possibly a connectivity error. Try clearing your browser's cache, or try using Incognito/Private browsing, to see if you can get logged in.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I've had problems most of the day as well.

Highlighted

Hello @plantbaseddfw ,

Could you please refer to my message earlier in this thread, and provide any information for further troubleshooting?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured