We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Error message on scheduling page 4/14

SOLVED
Go to solution
GLTW
Regular Participant

Error message on scheduling page 4/14

There is no option to choose which group (s) to send the email. Also, when I click "Schedule" I get an error to correct the problem, but nothing stands out as a problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello everyone, the engineers have stated the issue should be resolved by now. If you're still seeing the red banner and lack of contact list selection, please create a new thread so we can track separately and investigate further. Thank you for your patience while our engineers resolved this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
JackieL0
Participant

what is this - it doesn work - it is a block - no explanation and it doesn't work
HarryN24
Participant

Our Constant Contact account is extremely glitchy : gives me error messages randomly. I can schedule one campaign but then get error messages when I try to schedule another. Makes me "refresh" or "reload" my page constantly - it's a real **bleep** sometimes
KellerWilliamsMDC
Participant

Hello, I keep receiving a Red Bar with no wording when I am trying to send an email. I am unable to select which groups I would like to send the email to. Please advise as I am unable to send any emails.

I have the same problem.

PATRICIAD556
Participant

THIS PAGE IS NOT LOADING PROPERLY
davjohnson

I've lost where I can select the audience for my newsletter.
EdieE
Participant

I'm trying to send out a campaign, but I'm unable to. It seems that I cannot access the list of people to send it to. I will appreciate your assistance on this. edie@bedsideharp.com Thank you.
JamesL869
Participant

I cannot choose my lists when sending an email blast. Chrome will not load page. Safari and Firefox load a partial page. see here https://privatebin.support-tools.com/?6e886bf887174255#viCfBTWsPhQ5zroAQPGHaF3PI6oFMkTeJt0b0Jxbq/k=
DeniseS114
Participant

Cannot send a campaign at this time, cannot contact customer service, the status grid is inaccurate. 

CRGT
Participant

its not letting me send an email. not listing email contacts to send
JamesH85
Participant

I cannot schedule the mailing and am getting a blank error banner with no information to go on for what I must fix. Supremely frustrating.
MoussaD1
Participant

im not able to send out the email
StephanieB840
Participant

I am getting messages that make no sense. Unable to send email
JulioGallery
Participant

This is happening to me as well!
KevinE870
Participant

Trying to schedule a newsletter but when I do, I receive an error message that there is no Subject line in the email. There IS a subject line. Why can't I schedule this newsletter?

Can anybody help?

RalucaN7
Real Estate

Not sure how to fix this
Dr.MichaelO4
Participant

Unable to send emails. Why?
LindaLou4
Participant

I don't know why, but there's a red * next to subject and an error message keeping me from sending my newsletter. I'm on a time crunch, what gives?
ESBCC
Participant

I'm having trouble scheduling my email. Can someone help? I'm getting this error message.Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 11.26.33 AM.png

MelonD
Consulting & Training

Is something malfunctioning? I need this ASAP.