Announcing Campaign Builder! Available now.

Error message on scheduling page 4/14

SOLVED
Go to solution
GLTW
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

There is no option to choose which group (s) to send the email. Also, when I click "Schedule" I get an error to correct the problem, but nothing stands out as a problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello everyone, the engineers have stated the issue should be resolved by now. If you're still seeing the red banner and lack of contact list selection, please create a new thread so we can track separately and investigate further. Thank you for your patience while our engineers resolved this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
JackieL0
Rookie
0 Votes
what is this - it doesn work - it is a block - no explanation and it doesn't work
HarryN24
Not applicable
0 Votes
Our Constant Contact account is extremely glitchy : gives me error messages randomly. I can schedule one campaign but then get error messages when I try to schedule another. Makes me "refresh" or "reload" my page constantly - it's a real **bleep** sometimes
KellerWilliamsMDC
Rookie
0 Votes
Hello, I keep receiving a Red Bar with no wording when I am trying to send an email. I am unable to select which groups I would like to send the email to. Please advise as I am unable to send any emails.
KarenEberD
Rookie
0 Votes

I have the same problem.

PATRICIAD556
Rookie
0 Votes
THIS PAGE IS NOT LOADING PROPERLY
davjohnson
Brand Influencer
0 Votes
I've lost where I can select the audience for my newsletter.
EdieE
Rookie
0 Votes
I'm trying to send out a campaign, but I'm unable to. It seems that I cannot access the list of people to send it to. I will appreciate your assistance on this. edie@bedsideharp.com Thank you.
JamesL869
Rookie
0 Votes
I cannot choose my lists when sending an email blast. Chrome will not load page. Safari and Firefox load a partial page. see here https://privatebin.support-tools.com/?6e886bf887174255#viCfBTWsPhQ5zroAQPGHaF3PI6oFMkTeJt0b0Jxbq/k=
DeniseS114
Rookie
0 Votes

Cannot send a campaign at this time, cannot contact customer service, the status grid is inaccurate. 

RayReynoldsFinancial
Rookie
0 Votes
its not letting me send an email. not listing email contacts to send
JamesH85
Rookie
0 Votes
I cannot schedule the mailing and am getting a blank error banner with no information to go on for what I must fix. Supremely frustrating.
MoussaD1
Rookie
0 Votes
im not able to send out the email
StephanieB840
Rookie
0 Votes
I am getting messages that make no sense. Unable to send email
JulioGallery
Rookie
0 Votes
This is happening to me as well!
KevinE870
Rookie
0 Votes

Trying to schedule a newsletter but when I do, I receive an error message that there is no Subject line in the email. There IS a subject line. Why can't I schedule this newsletter?

Can anybody help?

RalucaN7
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes
Not sure how to fix this
Dr.MichaelO4
Rookie
0 Votes
Unable to send emails. Why?
LindaLou4
Rookie
0 Votes
I don't know why, but there's a red * next to subject and an error message keeping me from sending my newsletter. I'm on a time crunch, what gives?
ESBCC
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm having trouble scheduling my email. Can someone help? I'm getting this error message.Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 11.26.33 AM.png

MelonD
Rookie
0 Votes
Is something malfunctioning? I need this ASAP.
HollyJ9
Rookie

I talked to support and they are dealing with an outage. All accounts are affected. I was told it should be working again soon.

CornerstoneSolutionsLLC
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm creating a campaign, but it never allows me to add a contact list.  Then when I try to send, it shows error as though I don't have a subject line, but I do.  Is the site not working right now?  Is there an upgrade or change in process I'm missing?

CornerstoneSolutionsLLC
Rookie
0 Votes

customer service said it was a site wide problem that should be fixed soon

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello everyone, the engineers have stated the issue should be resolved by now. If you're still seeing the red banner and lack of contact list selection, please create a new thread so we can track separately and investigate further. Thank you for your patience while our engineers resolved this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST