Error message on scheduling page 4/14

SOLVED
Go to solution
GLTW
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

There is no option to choose which group (s) to send the email. Also, when I click "Schedule" I get an error to correct the problem, but nothing stands out as a problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello everyone, the engineers have stated the issue should be resolved by now. If you're still seeing the red banner and lack of contact list selection, please create a new thread so we can track separately and investigate further. Thank you for your patience while our engineers resolved this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
JackieL0
Rookie
0 Votes
what is this - it doesn work - it is a block - no explanation and it doesn't work
HarryN24
Not applicable
0 Votes
Our Constant Contact account is extremely glitchy : gives me error messages randomly. I can schedule one campaign but then get error messages when I try to schedule another. Makes me "refresh" or "reload" my page constantly - it's a real **bleep** sometimes
KellerWilliamsMDC
Rookie
0 Votes
Hello, I keep receiving a Red Bar with no wording when I am trying to send an email. I am unable to select which groups I would like to send the email to. Please advise as I am unable to send any emails.
KarenEberD
Rookie
0 Votes

I have the same problem.

PATRICIAD556
Rookie
0 Votes
THIS PAGE IS NOT LOADING PROPERLY
davjohnson
Brand Influencer
0 Votes
I've lost where I can select the audience for my newsletter.
EdieE
Rookie
0 Votes
I'm trying to send out a campaign, but I'm unable to. It seems that I cannot access the list of people to send it to. I will appreciate your assistance on this. edie@bedsideharp.com Thank you.
JamesL869
Rookie
0 Votes
I cannot choose my lists when sending an email blast. Chrome will not load page. Safari and Firefox load a partial page. see here https://privatebin.support-tools.com/?6e886bf887174255#viCfBTWsPhQ5zroAQPGHaF3PI6oFMkTeJt0b0Jxbq/k=
DeniseS114
Rookie
0 Votes

Cannot send a campaign at this time, cannot contact customer service, the status grid is inaccurate. 

RayReynoldsFinancial
Rookie
0 Votes
its not letting me send an email. not listing email contacts to send
JamesH85
Rookie
0 Votes
I cannot schedule the mailing and am getting a blank error banner with no information to go on for what I must fix. Supremely frustrating.
MoussaD1
Rookie
0 Votes
im not able to send out the email
StephanieB840
Rookie
0 Votes
I am getting messages that make no sense. Unable to send email
JulioGallery
Rookie
0 Votes
This is happening to me as well!
KevinE870
Rookie
0 Votes

Trying to schedule a newsletter but when I do, I receive an error message that there is no Subject line in the email. There IS a subject line. Why can't I schedule this newsletter?

Can anybody help?

RalucaN7
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes
Not sure how to fix this
Dr.MichaelO4
Rookie
0 Votes
Unable to send emails. Why?
LindaLou4
Rookie
0 Votes
I don't know why, but there's a red * next to subject and an error message keeping me from sending my newsletter. I'm on a time crunch, what gives?
ESBCC
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm having trouble scheduling my email. Can someone help? I'm getting this error message.Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 11.26.33 AM.png

MelonD
Rookie
0 Votes
Is something malfunctioning? I need this ASAP.
HollyJ9
Rookie

I talked to support and they are dealing with an outage. All accounts are affected. I was told it should be working again soon.

CornerstoneSolutionsLLC
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm creating a campaign, but it never allows me to add a contact list.  Then when I try to send, it shows error as though I don't have a subject line, but I do.  Is the site not working right now?  Is there an upgrade or change in process I'm missing?

CornerstoneSolutionsLLC
Rookie
0 Votes

customer service said it was a site wide problem that should be fixed soon

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello everyone, the engineers have stated the issue should be resolved by now. If you're still seeing the red banner and lack of contact list selection, please create a new thread so we can track separately and investigate further. Thank you for your patience while our engineers resolved this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST