Error message when scheduling

SOLVED
Go to solution
KimM69
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, 

I'm hoping someone can help find a solution to an error I'm running into when trying to schedule a campaign. The last newsletter I tried to send prompted me with a response saying, "We couldn't send your email due to one or more errors."  

The issue is I can't seem to find what errors there are. Can someone help with finding a solution? 

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KimM69 ,

When I checked your email, it was missing the state and country info, so I got that refreshed with your account's base contact info, and your emails seem able to schedule now. I'd recommend editing your physical address info when scheduling your next email, and make sure the info is all filled in properly. Then you can save it and continue setting up your scheduling elements, or go ahead and get it scheduled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KimM69 ,

When I checked your email, it was missing the state and country info, so I got that refreshed with your account's base contact info, and your emails seem able to schedule now. I'd recommend editing your physical address info when scheduling your next email, and make sure the info is all filled in properly. Then you can save it and continue setting up your scheduling elements, or go ahead and get it scheduled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST