Image sizing on mobile devices

SOLVED
Go to solution
tammymcewen
Constant Contact Partner

How do I lock the size of a logo image so it doesn't blow up when viewed in the Mobile version?  The size is fine for desktop, but when one opens the eblast on their phone, the logo image is HUGE.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @tammymcewen ,

Mobile email apps will always try to read images based on their metadata size, so some images when viewed in mobile may look unscaled and extremely large or small compared to their desktop sizing. For more info on that, as well as guidance, I'd recommend going through this article so you can know what the best practices are for images in both desktop and mobile views.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @tammymcewen ,

Mobile email apps will always try to read images based on their metadata size, so some images when viewed in mobile may look unscaled and extremely large or small compared to their desktop sizing. For more info on that, as well as guidance, I'd recommend going through this article so you can know what the best practices are for images in both desktop and mobile views.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST