Including a link to Google Forms in an email

SOLVED
Go to solution
GeorgiaB123
Rookie
0 Votes

I need to include a link to a Google Survey in an email. In the text box, when I hit Link, the only choices are web page, email, document, landing page, and phone. When I put the link in the web page, it won't accept it because it is not a website.

I need to send a survey that awards a document at the end but CC discontinued that option with the new Survey tool (grrr!).

Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @GeorgiaB123,

The web page link option should accept all forms of links, even if they are not a website. I do apologize that we do not have a page that offers a document at the end with our new survey tool. You can send a campaign to all of your responses with the document instead if you would like! You may need to grab the link again off Google to make sure it is the correct one. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GeorgiaB123
Rookie

I need to include a link to a Google Survey in an email. In the text box, when I hit Link, the only choices are web page, email, document, landing page, and phone. When I put the link in the web page, it won't accept it because it is not a website.

I need to send a survey that awards a document at the end but CC discontinued that option with the new Survey tool (grrr!).

Please help!

Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @GeorgiaB123,

The web page link option should accept all forms of links, even if they are not a website. I do apologize that we do not have a page that offers a document at the end with our new survey tool. You can send a campaign to all of your responses with the document instead if you would like! You may need to grab the link again off Google to make sure it is the correct one. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST