Invoice List

J.PaigeF
Regular Participant
I asked to see all invoices for the last 12 months, and they appear out of chronological order. Why is that?
2 REPLIES 2
Kyle_R
Administrator

Hi @J.PaigeF ,

Good question. There seems to have been a bug introduced recently that is causing the statements to appear out of order in some cases. Since it's relatively new I don't quite have all the information on an expected fix yet. For now, some people have reported that using the email invoice feature on that same screen will email them in the proper order. In the event that still doesn't work, it may be best to go through them individually if possible for now. Sorry for the trouble.

J.PaigeF
Regular Participant

Hello Kyle,

Emailing is a little off as well.  I needed a February invoice statement.  I just tried emailing that again.  One cannot select an individual invoice to email, but rather a time range.  And when I did this (last 60 days) and asked it to email me, I only received the January invoice.  I've tried twice now.

• Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article