Keyword Search in SEO Pages Optimization feature not functioning

NatashaS953
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hello,

The keyword search function under the Optimize Your Pages area in the SEO Tools is not working. When I select a keyword for a page, I receive a notification to "Please wait..." but it spins until it times out and my account is logged out. I've tried several different keywords on different web pages but continue to have the same issue. I've also tried using different browsers. I used this feature a few days ago without any trouble. Does anyone know what the current issue could be?

Thanks for your assistance!

Natasha

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator

Hello @NatashaS953 ,

Is this issue occurring on other devices or networks? Does the issue occur when viewing in Incognito / Private browsing? Are you running any VPNs, ab / pop-up blocker extensions, or other security software that may need our domains safelisted, or need to be temporarily disabled to see if they're blocking the SEO tool from working?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
NatashaS953
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Is this issue occurring on other devices or networks?

Yes, the issue occurs on another network. I have not attempted on another device. It worked previously on the device I am using.

Does the issue occur when viewing in Incognito / Private browsing?

Yes.

Are you running any VPNs, ab / pop-up blocker extensions, or other security software that may need our domains safelisted, or need to be temporarily disabled to see if they're blocking the SEO tool from working?

No. And I made certain that seo.constantcontact.com was included in my browser permissions.

Thank you for your assistance.

William_A
Administrator

Thank you for providing that info. Our higher level technical team is going to take a further look, and should be reaching out within the next 4 business days with an update on their findings. they'll be reaching out to the account's primary email address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
NatashaS953
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thanks, William!

By the way, I did check it on another device as well as with another website/account. Still received the same spinning "Please wait... " message. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @NatashaS953. Thank you for letting us know and for taking extra steps to further troubleshoot. I'll update the case with our upper level of support to let them know what you have done on your end. It's very helpful for our team to understand what has already been done.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST