Multiple clickable links in a PDF email

SOLVED
Go to solution
LeeAssociatesL926364986
Rookie
0 Votes

I work for a commercial real estate firm, and we use Constant Contact for all of our email eblasts for each broker. I want to know if it's possible to have multiple clickable links directly in an email. Right now we create a brochure in Adobe Indesign with multiple hyperlinks, then import as a PDF using your CC template. It works great, because we are able to keep our brochures on brand and still use your templates, however the way it currently works once our PDF is imported into CC, and we create the eblast when I test it out you still have to click into the pdf in order to access all of the hyperlinks. Is there a way to eliminate the first click and make the hyperlinks clickable in the email itself?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LeeAssociatesL926364986 ,

PDFs can't be directly embedded into the email - only linked to. Only the image versions can be directly embedded into the email. You'd either need to go with the standard PDF email route of encouraging your recipients to click and view the full document, or you'd need to recreate the email in the builder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LeeAssociatesL926364986 ,

PDFs can't be directly embedded into the email - only linked to. Only the image versions can be directly embedded into the email. You'd either need to go with the standard PDF email route of encouraging your recipients to click and view the full document, or you'd need to recreate the email in the builder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LeeAssociatesL926364986
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST