My CSV file will not upload

KathyC354
Rookie
0 Votes

I keep getting this error: Choose a file that was created by Excel (.xls, .xlsx), a Comma Separated Value (.csv), a VCard (.vcf), or a Text (.txt) file. I am on a Mac, so I exported to CSV. This is super annoying. I should have just typed them all in, I'd be done by now!!

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @KathyC354 ,

Please either reply directly to the automated @ mention email you receive from this reply, or call our general support, and provide the file so we can troubleshoot it. Additionally, make sure it's a true .csv file (inspect it), and is formatted properly for file import per this article.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KathyC354 ,

Please either reply directly to the automated @ mention email you receive from this reply, or call our general support, and provide the file so we can troubleshoot it. Additionally, make sure it's a true .csv file (inspect it), and is formatted properly for file import per this article.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST