The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Opt out of only certain lists not everything

Highlighted

Opt out of only certain lists not everything

In Constant Contact is there a way so that the constituent opts out of certain email lists and not everything.  Now it is set so that if they opt out they cease getting any emails.  We would like it so that if they only want the Volunteer or the Research Mailings, they can opt out of the main Newsletter but continue to receive just the newsletter they want.  Is there a way to do this?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Opt out of only certain lists not everything

Hi @MaggiJ8

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. That's a great question. And yes, they can select specific lists. You will want to edit the Update Profile Form. Once list selections are implemented on that page, they will also display on the unsubscribe request. You can find instructions on the process here. Please reach out to us here if you have further questions. We can also be reached through the following channels

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Established Member

Great information.  I just got off of customer service and the rep had no clue how this could be done!  Looks like more training is needed.

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @CliftonM8,

Thank you for your feedback, we do apologize for the experience you had over the phone. We appreciate your input and will review it. Have a wonderful weekend! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured