Sending with different reply address

SOLVED
Go to solution
DaletH5
Rookie
0 Votes

Newbie here! My CC account is linked to my personal Gmail. However, the purpose of my account is for work purposes. I want to know if I can send emails through my CC account but have the receipt respond to my corporate email address. I hope I make sense. In other words, can my reply address be different from my CC account address? Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DaletH5 ,

You can setup an email's reply-to address to be different from your from address. However keep in mind that some email programs' automated functions, like vacation auto-replies or mailbox-full notifications, will completely supersede that and just go to the from address. This is unfortunately a base functionality in receiving email programs that we don't have control over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DaletH5 ,

You can setup an email's reply-to address to be different from your from address. However keep in mind that some email programs' automated functions, like vacation auto-replies or mailbox-full notifications, will completely supersede that and just go to the from address. This is unfortunately a base functionality in receiving email programs that we don't have control over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST