SOLVED
Go to solution
Delaware-Historical-Society
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello all,

I would like to know if there is a way to use one sign up form to add people to multiple lists, but have it appear without a checkbox for each list. When I select multiple lists on the sign-up forms, a checkbox automatically appears giving people the option of which lists they'd like to sign up for. Given the way our lists are segmented (larger non-profit) we would like to be able to have them automatically signed up to more than one list without that checklist appearing. Is this possible? 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @Delaware-Historical-Society , 

At this time, we do not have the ability to have contacts sign up to multiple lists without the contact physically choosing multiple lists. For others that come across this post, we have a feature request to allow multiple lists to show on the Lead Generation Landing Page and encourage you to comment or give a thumbs up on that page instead of commenting here. Doing this allows you to be notified of updates as we will not respond here. For now, I would recommend manually adding your contacts to additional lists

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @Delaware-Historical-Society , 

At this time, we do not have the ability to have contacts sign up to multiple lists without the contact physically choosing multiple lists. For others that come across this post, we have a feature request to allow multiple lists to show on the Lead Generation Landing Page and encourage you to comment or give a thumbs up on that page instead of commenting here. Doing this allows you to be notified of updates as we will not respond here. For now, I would recommend manually adding your contacts to additional lists

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
DelawareHistoricalSociety
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you Amanda! I do not see the accepted solution button anywhere - but you definitely answered my inquiry. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST