Sign-up form editing

SOLVED
Go to solution
wendip
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

I can't find my old sign-up form to edit it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @wendip. You may be using one of our Legacy Sign Up forms. To find these forms go to Sign-up Forms (in the toolbar at the top of the page) > Basic Landing Pages > and there is a form called "Sign-Up Form" there that looks like it has been used frequently. If you click on Actions > Edit, you can then make changes to it.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @wendip,

All sign up forms will be located under the Sign-up Forms tab in your account. If you created a Lead Generation Landing Page, that will be found by following the steps listed here. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
wendip
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

It is not there! which is why I asked where I could find it. It was created a long time ago. I tried creating a new form, but there was no link for the form, only code for a link to a create an online form on our website (which we don't have), so I could not replace the previous signature link to the new form.

wendip
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Also, we don't have a CC landing page and the form is not posted. It's only a link to the CC sign-up form.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @wendip. You may be using one of our Legacy Sign Up forms. To find these forms go to Sign-up Forms (in the toolbar at the top of the page) > Basic Landing Pages > and there is a form called "Sign-Up Form" there that looks like it has been used frequently. If you click on Actions > Edit, you can then make changes to it.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST