LynnW614
Rookie
0 Votes

I am sure the answer is already here but does Constant Contact have a sign up form feature?  For example I host weekend retreats and want to have a sign up feature in my emails for my guests to sign up for massage services.  I currently use Sign Up Genius but I feel like the spam emails have increased due to using this product.  Using Constant Contact would certainly be more convenient.  Thanks for the advice.

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @LynnW614,

Yes, we do have a few sign up forms to choose from for your website! Please select this helpful article here for more information. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
LynnW614
Rookie
0 Votes

The info provided are ways to grow my business. I am looking for a sign up form like  where I can put together a schedule of class dates and times, email that link and my customers sign up for a particular date and time. Is that a feature of CC?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

There's nothing we have that has those explicit capabilities. The closest would be using something like a poll block or the event tool. Otherwise, I'd advise utilizing a third party program for the sake of that particular kind of functionality, and using our system for regular, direct email communications in accordance with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST