Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

[Events 2.0] Ability to Email Registrants Depending on Which Ticket Was Registered For

0 Votes

I would like to be able to utilize the event communication options, but customize them based on registration types. For example, if my event includes an option to register for "in-person attendance" or "virtual attendance", I would like to send a confirmation with in-person logistics to only registrants of the first type, and to send a different confirmation with virtual details to the registrants of the second type. This would be helpful not just for confirmation emails, but also for reminder emails and follow ups after the event. 

Currently the only option to do this would be to repeatedly download registrant lists and create separate contact lists by registration type as of a certain date, and create different emails from scratch for each list.

1 Comment
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Resources
Getting Started with Ideas

Welcome to Ideas! This board is dedicated to providing a space for our intrepid users to provide personal insight and feedback on additions and enhancements they’d like to see in your Constant Contact account.

Read more
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More