Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

268 Comments
MichaelB05288
Rookie

I would like to see more templates for the fair, festival and rodeo industries.  Between the Texas Festivals & Events Association and the Texas Association of Fairs and Events, there are hundreds of events that could used that sort of artwork.  Non-members of these organizations in Texas alone include hundreds more. Worldwide there are thousands of events that don't have access to teams of graphic artists and could benefit from your services.

Just a thought,

L45285
Rookie

Hello , looking for templates for Junk Removal

JoshS147
Rookie

Hello!

Reaching out from NJ and hoping you can create a super bowl sunday email template! I also do not see any sports options. 

Thank you!

TLETuckahoe
Rookie

Would love to see a template where we can introduce new teachers

PatriciaC21
Rookie

I am dissapointed that after all this time there is still not a template for crafting events!  Could you please create a template/background that has images of arts/crafts like rubber stamps, ink pads, and pretty paper?

MaryP58
Rookie

Hello!  I would love to see campaign theme for farmers markets, either with fruits & veggies in the background or with farmers market/farmer photos.  Can you help us?

NeilC7
Rookie

I note that Constant Contact has templates Jewish American Heritage, Native American Heritage, AAPI Heritage Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, and Hispanic Heritage Month.  Why none for Irish American Heritage Month (established in 1991)?  Seems a bit of "No Irish Need Apply".    

TerryJ4
Campaign Contributor

There has been no new designs for birthdays.  Could you please create some new, birthday templates that are a little more inviting to customers?  Thanks

MichaelR1313
Rookie

Would be interested in seeing templates to announce car shows and car meets.  It would be most effective as an event page that only includes the first page - no need for payment or RSVP - simply an announcement in that format for a free event.  

MCFord55
Rookie

I use Constant Contact as the email communication for our church.  I understand that you cannot have templates for everything, but it would be nice to have more serious options available for the religious holidays like Christmas and Easter, at least more options available.  Thanks for your consideration

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More