cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With Adding EMAIL LISTS

Occasional Contributor

Problem With Adding EMAIL LISTS

Hello, I am having trouble adding people to our email list again. I know I made an email list already and have added people to that email list but now when I'm trying to add someone to said email list, the email list will not even appear when I'm searching for it. This has become a problem every day now. This needs to be fixed.
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Contributor

Email List Missing

Hello, We keep getting a glitch in the system with regards to the email lists. Once you click on a contact who is in 1 or more email lists already, the contact appears nut it does not show any of the email lists they were already added to previously. Once you try to search for the list they were already in, you cannot even find the email list. It takes 2 or 3 times to reload the specific contact page for the email list to appear again. This has been going on for about 6 months. It seems to be a bug in the system. Please help us solve this.
CTCT Employee

Re: Email List Missing

Thank you for reaching out to us today, @AngelaM10850!

Does this issue occur when you're uploading contacts and selecting lists to add the uploads to, or is it occurring when you go to an individual contact's page to add them singularly to lists?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.