Can you share a success story or a memorable moment from your experience in the nonprofit sector?

Abigail_S
Administrator

Not many people know this, but nonprofits played a huge part in my college experience. I volunteered at a nonprofit at night to teach our Spanish speaking communities English so they could get local jobs or just learn more! I also participated in a spring break alternative where I spent a week in New York City working with some nonprofits like, God's Love We Deliver to prep and hand out meals to the homeless population. I also participated in an event called Road for Hope that my college hosts where I walked 130 miles from Lewiston, ME to campus in Manchester, NH over the course of 8 days to raise money for 8 local charities. 

I've seen and experienced firsthand how nonprofits impact our communities and they've had such an impact on who I am today. 

I'd love for you to share a story or moment that's been memorable for you! 

Abigail St Jean

Community Program Manager

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris-S
Administrator

I dedicate my time to working with non-profit organizations that rescue animals, actually a few of them. One particular experience that stands out is when we saved a dachshund named Rocky. He was severely obese, his prior family fed him nothing but table food. His belly would scrape against the ground as he walked, causing cuts. Through a nutritious diet and weight-loss plan, he was able to shed over 20 pounds and was eventually adopted into a loving home!

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

Abigail_S
Administrator

Well this just made my day. Way to go, Rocky! I've always wanted to try one of those water treadmills. It always amazes me what animals are capable of. @TraceyLeeDavis I feel like you'd love this video!

Abigail St Jean

Community Program Manager

TraceyLeeDavis
Community Coach

How lovely! It's always great to see animal success stories!

Tracey Lee Davis

ZingPop Social Media

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST