Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Reporting - daily email notification over all campaigns open and clicks

0 Votes

I would like to have a way to see on a daily basis email & campaign opens & clicks but without having to click each specific campaign. Basically I want to see "who is opening which (Campaign) today".

3 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Clarifying

Hello @AnthonyC282 ,

As some follow-up questions:

• How are you wanting this information presented- in the Reporting tab, on the welcome page, as an email, or in some other manner?
  • What do you feel would be an appropriate cutoff time frame for the servers to stop providing info for older emails?
  • Are you wanting a full contact drilldown like with the existing open reports, or are you expecting to be presented this information in some other format?
  • Are you wanting to count all open tracks by a contact in a single day, or just the unique opens per day?
  • Would you expect the "day" to start at 12am for your account time zone, or a different time?
  • Can you provide a use case as to what this would be used for?
AnthonyC282
Rookie
  • Thanks for responding
  • A daily email would would be a good way to see this info but I don't have a preference. 
  • I would not want a cutoff time frame as I only send about 1 campaign per month. 
  • Not sure what you mean but I just want to see "who" is clicking or opening "which campaign" and how many times they click or open.
  • All open tracks by a contact
  • 12am is fine
  • If I am selling houses, not everyone is looking to buy or sell their homes all the time, so if I notice someone is starting to open or click old campaigns (and with frequency) it'll clue me into that person is maybe becoming active again. 

William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Resources
Getting Started with Ideas

Welcome to Ideas! This board is dedicated to providing a space for our intrepid users to provide personal insight and feedback on additions and enhancements they’d like to see in your Constant Contact account.

Read more
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More