Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

Account Error

MaryD484
Rookie
0 Votes

I have two FB links but when I try to send my latest blast, I have "account error" on both. What do I do to get rid of that?

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MaryD484 ,

I'm checking your latest drafts and sendouts, and I'm not finding any Facebook links. When I check your recent social posts, the links open as expected. Can you provide any additional information, or a screencap of the error page you're seeing when trying to access the links?

I am seeing some errors for us to be able to pull reporting for your latest social posts - is that what you're referring to? Since Meta (Facebook and Instagram) occasionally refresh their API permissions for account security, it can cause existing connections to break. To fix this, you can disconnect your Facebook pages from your Constant Contact account, remove our permissions from your Facebook business manager, and then re-connect the pages to your account. This will refresh the API connection and resolve most errors when it comes to syncing the two systems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST