How can I best marketing my restaurant to get more business?

ChristianN559
Brand Visionary
0 Votes
What are the best marketing strategies for a restaurant if I don't want to spend money on traditional marketing such as newspapers and magazines.
2 REPLIES 2
Grace_R
Employee

Hello @ChristianN559! Great question. We've got several tips you can take a look at, specifically for the restaurant industry, that will help you fill your seats, grow your list, and build customer loyalty.

I would also encourage you to consider event marketing. As a restaurant, that may not be what comes to your mind first. But event marketing has evolved and is no longer limited to specific industries or business models. Take a look at our blog to learn the basics of event marketing. Once you have an idea in mind - whether it's trivia night, a cooking class, or even a book club - read up on how to ensure the success of your event.

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

I don't have experience in the restaurant industry, but I am a big fan of a local family restaurant in my neighborhood and done some cool things recently.  

They implement a loyalty program to reward repeat customers and encourage them to return. Offering incentives such as discounts, freebies, and free food. (I have definitely increased my business there since then.) They also encourage you to leave reviews on platforms like Yelp and Google, negative or positive in exchange for a free drink.

We also have a recording of Q&A from our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Restaurants" Webinar you may be interested in.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Template Feedback & Inspiration

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST